Nowadays, there is a myriad of varied ways to make money online for both stay-at-home dads and moms, who primarily devote their time taking care of their little ones.
Being a full-time, hands-on, stay-at-home parent is challenging, to say the least. However, your mastery of time-management and multitasking makes it ideal for you to try internet marketing in Michigan to earn income on the side or maybe even a full-time one.
The following options focus only on how to make money online through the use of websites, offering products and services, and blogging. Regard this as a crash course in learning and understanding how you can utilize online business world to your advantage.
- Real-life Business – Online Presence Enhancement
Do you currently have a business right now? If yes, have established a presence for it online? (Link online presence article here)
If you provide goods to your customers, you connect to more customers and sell them your products through your website. If you offer services, then you can highlight and offer it through the site. It not only expands your reach, but it also spreads awareness that you and your business exists.
If you have a business that seems difficult to interpret into a website environment, no need to worry. There are website design experts that offer their services that can help you accomplish it. With a suitably optimized site, you are sure to get found through Google and other search engines, even Facebook. If done right, you will have access to a pool of leads and customers, for little to no cost at all.
- Make a list of the details of your business; chart out how the process works.
- Check if you can interpret it into a website.
- Build your website and test it. If issues arise, ask for professional assistance. (Even heroes needs help from time to time)
- Begin marketing your new website.
Nowadays, you probably saw the influx of new websites appearing, by the dozen, recently marketing and selling products. It is all due to the booming e-commerce community. There will be a lot more e-commerce sites popping up in the years to come. Moreover, many believe it is not showing signs that it will stop coming. The industry recently experienced its rejuvenation. Additionally, in the current stage of the online world, e-commerce looks like it is here to stay.
- Do you have valuable products to sell? List them down!
- Build a website. Want to keep your costs low? Then, create it using WordPress as your CMS. If you want people to take your e-commerce seriously, it is best to avoid using those free blog platforms.
- Ensure that your products are easily visible, and generate a buy now button using Paypal.
- Want to take your e-commerce business to a new level and seriously tackle it? Additionally, do you want to have a boat load of different products on it? Have an e-commerce site developed by a professional design expert. It helps to get things done by people who have extensive experience and knows what they are doing
- OFFERING YOUR SKILLS AND TALENTS AS A SERVICE
Can you teach others English online? Do you have a knack for internet marketing? Are you knowledgeable about SEO? Can you create a web design? Go to Elance or Upwork. There you can monetize your skill, all at the comfort of your own home.
Now, do you have a unique collection of talents you can use to assist people? Like, maybe sing to the tune of Yankee Doodle, while walking on red-hot coals, barefoot, holding up a banner with the name of your client. If you do, you can offer your skills and talents on places like Fiverr.
- List down all your abilities and expertise.
- Proceed to a platform such as Elance, Fiverr or Upwork and set up your profile.
- Start applying or bidding for projects you can accomplish.
- Great Alternative – Create your personal website or employ a professional to build one for you. There you can market and sell your services.
- SELLING YOUR OWN DIGITAL PRODUCTS
Out of the four options, this one is probably the most difficult to pull off. It is the most competitive, yet the most profitable of all the options as well.
Pretty much similar when trying to market a real product or service in real life, you should aim to solve a pain point for the customer.
Imagine yourself having a website about nature photography. You took your time to make it look remarkably impressive. Then you get comments about how your work is inspiring. Ultimately, these same people ask how you accomplish it.
So, what do you do next? Sell “presets” made in Adobe Lightroom. Congratulations, that, right there, is your first digital product.
- Create a website.
- Collect emails of prospects, build an email list.
- Discover a pain point
- Create a digital product or solution
- Rinse and repeat
Pro Tip #1: You do not even need to have a massive following to start selling your digital products.
Pro Tip #2: Do not over- or underprice your products…ever.